We Are a Solutions-Based Web Design, Branding & Internet Marketing Company
Tracy O’Shaughnessy (oh-shawn-essy)
Creative Ideas + Strategy + Innovation + Passion
I help industrial and building trade executives stop apologizing for their websites and neglected brands... and get more leads.
Why industrial, commercial flooring and general contractors you may ask? I like people who make stuff, it's that simple. I do have clients in a lot of different markets so don't be shy if you aren't a builder of things. I won't hold it against you.
My big picture goal is for you to have a solid marketing foundation, have a strategy and stay out of overwhelm by knowing what to do next. But deeper than that, I want to discover what you really offer your customers (emotionally, physically, financially...), get to know your customers, understand and tweak your positioning if needed.
Lead with your values and make all of your marketing about your customers and not you.
- To End brand shame. Get rid of the brand wedgies and replace them with tailored solutions that fit the company. Get your positioning correct. Flip your messaging to be about your client and not you.
- Co-create a solid brand and marketing platform so you can reach the people you are meant to work with.
- Use my bullshit-free approach to accelerate your success.
- Inspire confidence to boldly stand out and get noticed for who you are, what you do and WHY you do it.
- Take all clients through my discovery process so we are no longer focused on the surface problems. Dig deep to find the levers that will lead to real growth. Let's co-create a website that is a business asset, not just an expense. A lead-generating site, not just a brochure website.
- To help my clients get in touch with their ideal clients and learn to say no to prospects, markets, and projects that are a bad fit and drain them of their give-a-damn.
Through branding, strategy, design and thoughtful implementation, you can break through the noise in your market and attract more ideal clients. Not just those with a problem you can solve, a pulse and a checkbook.
I've been a brand identity designer and strategist for over 25 years and a web designer for over 20. I am a Certified Book Yourself Solid® Coach and I love to help executives rebrand and realign their marketing strategy.
Organic is great for fruit and vegetables, but Brands Need Plans.
A little about me.
- I am not a typical designer. I'm not a pretty maker. I focus on the value/purpose first, function second and pretty third. If the project is not doing its job by solving a business problem, pretty or not, it is a failure.
- I've been designing since the days of paste-up, typesetting and halftones which is the foundation of my strategy before tactics mentality.
- I am a mix of innovation and passion. Embracing opportunities for change and exploration with enthusiasm and creativity.
- I love going through discovery with new clients, diving deep into their businesses to understand the moving parts and uncover the real problems I can help solve.
- I really don't like salad forks. I know, it's a crazy thing to focus on, but they bug me.
- I'm a Certified Book Yourself Solid® Coach
- I enjoy taking classes and learning new skills (welding, wood working, throwing pottery, painting, whatever... bring it on.)
- I never schedule meetings on Monday mornings. That time is blocked for aligning my week for success.
- I will go out of my way to help someone who feels embarrassed or out of place.
- I enjoy waking up every day energized and inspired by the clients I get the pleasure to work with.
- I'm a Mother of 2 and wife of the most hysterical and patient man in the world.
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE: 15 REASONS TO REBRAND AND 5 REASONS NOT.